by Mahtab.
1. Class 4 e dhankhet kahini. I saw that while somesenior house match going reshad and rana entered thedhankhet which was well above our height that time andlike jongol and go from onside to other. I joined themand started doing same thing. after that others hai,nasir kabir,monmoy and most probably monjur and mishojoined. nasir and kabir started dhakka dhaki andbreaking the dhan gachh. teachers saw it and sendseniors to bring us to them. zillu joined the seniorsto capture us. but most of us escaped and the seniorstook zillu with the once they captured to the headoo.
2. another counter hit to zillu was oneday khair camewithout beth. so he took zillus belt and in the endbeaten zillu with it for making mistake in pora. andzillu gave sir that special veski look that he used tigive when beaten up.
3. kabirer oggan hoia . I remember some of us was lateand pagla rajjak made us neil down before assembly.after some time kabir fainted. and rajjak got scaredand shouting"mone hoi pete gas,pete gas" he stoppedbothering us after that for some time.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment